Cambridge primary is from Grade I to V:
Subject offered are:
Other subjects:Hindi, Marathi, French, EVS, etc.
Cambridge Secondary 1 is from grade VI to VIII
Other subjects:Hindi, Marathi, French, Social Studies, etc.
Cambridge Secondary 2 is from grade IX to X
Students can select various subject combinations of their choice from the following subjects
- Business Studies
- Information Communication & Technology
The school presently follows the curriculum prescribed by the CIE board. Curriculum is quite extensive and not confined to the textbooks only. The choice of the subjects at CIE level is concerned and provides variety of subjects. The curriculum contend is blended to ensure the requirement and are met and exceeded. It allows enough room for student’s needs to create a learner centered classroom.
Learning is an ongoing intrinsic part of life. We create environment which encourages and excited the students to express of their intellect in various area of study. The teaching method focuses on the following areas:-
- Individual understanding and capacity of the child.
- Using different learning styles.
- Encouraging attitude and temperament in the learner.
- Creating favorable learning environment inside and outside the class.
- Utilization of technology, multimedia aids and other resources.
- Group discussion, debate, brain storming session, role-techniques, co-operative learning, field visits and projects.
Counseling is an interactive process characteristic by a unique relationship between counselor and client that leads to change in the client in his / her behavior, beliefs and level of emotional distress.
In our school before taking any student for counseling we understand nature of concern and purpose of counseling. We also provide parental counseling session and teacher counseling session.
As a facilitator it is our priority to use multi dimensional approach for holistic development of the child. In case of any development special needs, learning difficulties etc. we formally provide all access arrangements to the child as per his / her requirement along with remedial education.